Saturday, April 25, 2020

PEACEFUL MIND DETERMINE ACCURATE



  • Once a farmer lost his important watch,in his farm.It was very costly.As possible he search it,but doesn't find it anywhere. Some children were playing outside ,near the farm.He think why not I engage the children for this.He went near and ask who can find my watch. I reward ,and a gift is slso for that child. One child came near and say 'I will do this.But firstly you have to say them go far from hear out side the farm.you also go from here.No one remain  inside the farm.I only find it.And after some time he done.He is able to found the watch. The farmer said you are the winner.I will reward you.My son you don't know how you have helped me.It is my lucky watch. But I strange that no child was able ,you only make possible. Why and how you make it possible.Child said by looking the strange face of the farmer.My lord i do nothing strange. First I concentrate my mind ,on the sound of the watch.As there nothing ,silent is every where.Peaceful environment, is there.It was easy to hear,the sound of watch. On the same direction ,I search and found.Silent can determine, correctly.Tired mind have no capable to,take decision. Those who can't control his mind.It act like a enemy for him.As we keep our mind silent,determination power increase.


No comments:

Post a Comment

How to find peace

Peace is internal energy of soul.We always search peace,in outside.But it is our natural energy.Peace is such a energy that we c...