Sunday, May 10, 2020

I & My

I & My ...


When we say,I have pain on my leg,or I have headache. We can't say I am producing pain on leg or head.I am other than our body.Sometime we introduce ourselves, as I am a doctor, I am a layer,I am a engineer etc.In home a am a father of my children,husband of my wife,son of my mother etc.These all are our physical relation only.So first we have to learn,who am i? I am a immortal energy,called spirit. We all are guest in universe. By using i & my word we can developed or get destroy. I am a soul,this was can develop.Ego falls humans.we all are energy ,mind,intellect and resolves are in it.Mind always think,intellect is to determine& the effect of workdone on us is resolve. Physical body is made from nature.We are guest in this world for a small,time.Forgive all to become great.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to find peace

Peace is internal energy of soul.We always search peace,in outside.But it is our natural energy.Peace is such a energy that we c...